Sunday, August 24, 2008

my Blackhawk class

So i guess i start this at the end, well end of flight school beginning of another something. I am not sure what that will be though but i am sure that it will be fun, or at least challenging. So i have about twelve more days here, and that will make my stay 17 months in beautiful Ft Rucker Alabama. It has been good though i have enjoyed my time met some guys that i will keep in touch with and learned a lot. This is short the beginnings always are-Clark

3 comments:

ash said...

You are now linked from my blog, ha ha. Thanks for the visit this past week. I wonder where we can buy a whole CD of glass music, I'm sure that would have been great for the drive to KS...

Chap said...

I love the class photo. It was great having you here in the Kozy Kansas house. We love hearing your plans and look forward to more in your cool blog.

Mom

Jess said...

Clarke,

I think it is time for a new post. You can't build up the hype about your uplifting, I mean, condescending blog and then leave everybody hanging.